Good news Geekysaurs! Razer was given the 7th consecutive Best of CES People’s Choice Award and is having a Fan Appreciation Event to celebrate the win! The event entitles users to 50% OFF of all Razer Peripherals (excluding systems) and is only valid TODAY starting 10AM (January 18, 2017 at 10AM – HK/PH UTC+8).
I thought it sounded to good to be true at first so, like what any good Geekysaur would do, I did some research and found out that it is indeed true! Albeit, with certain conditions. But first…
This is a WORLDWIDE event and will only run for 24 hours, so better act fast! Event schedule is as follows:
- US & Canada: January 17, 2017 at 6PM PST UTC-8
- Asia-Pacific including AU and NZ: January 18, 2017 at 10AM HK/PH UTC+8
- EU: January 18, 2017 at 10AM CET UTC+1
You can read more about the announcement by going to RazerZone but to avail of the promo, you must first get a claim code and ordering online via the RazerStore.
To get a claim code, you must satisfy at least the following:
- Have a Razer ID and be on Razer Insider by January 13, 2017 at 6AM PDT. You usually get a Razer ID if you have a Razer product before and have used Razer Synapse or if you signed up via their website.
Note, the following conditions for the 50% OFF sale:
- It is only applicable for purchased made via RazerStore.com.
- Applies to Razer Peripherals and Accessories and excludes Razer Systems, OSVR HDK, and Razer Core.
- Discount does not apply to shipping, customs fees, and taxes.
- Each Razer ID/Shipping Address can only apply the discount to one (1) order with a maximum of one (1) item.
To read the complete terms and conditions, again, head on to the official announcement but the points mentioned above basically summarizes the conditions therein.
Are you excited for this sale? Know anyone who has been waiting for the right time to buy that much coveted Razer product? Share and post your comments below!